Game Day Information: Western Force v Fijian Drua
The Western Force are back at home to play the Fijian Drua in the last round of the home and away games this Saturday at UWA Sports Park.
The Force and the RugbyWA community would like you to continue joining us in supporting our Australian Farmers and rural communities who are struggling through the drought as part of the NRC charity round.
Location: UWA Sports Park – McGillivray Rd, Mount Claremont.
Date: Saturday, October 13.
Gold coin donation for entry, or purchase a $5 game day program. Proceeds go towards the RugbyWA emerging programs.
11.50am – Mandurah Raw Prawns v The Rocking Chairs on field two.
12.45pm – RugbyRoos Under 8’s Junior games on the field.
1pm – Activites begin
2pm – Kick-off
Around the Grounds
Pre-game activities start at 11.50 pm and there is something for everyone!
– The Mandurah Raw Prawns and The Rocking Chairs will be going head-to-head on field two with kick-off at 11.50am after a minute of silence to commemorate players that have past away.
– RugbyRoos Junior games on field one.
– Wallabies Pass the Ball
– Westie, Roo and Wally the Wallaby
– Sumo Suits
– Spongebob Squarepants and Looney Tunes Bouncy Castles
– Rugby Pass Hut
– Rugby Roos clinics including special appearances from Western Force players
– Face Painting
Plus food trucks and BBQ’s to keep everyone well fed, and a licensed drinking area including a pop-up bar for the grown-ups.
Food Trucks on the day include:
– Spunky Spuds
– Boost Juice
– Mrs Mac’s Pies
– Mia San Mia Coffee
– Delish Ice Pops
– Mini’s Soft Serve
– Licensed Bar Area
– UWA Rugby Club Sausage Sizzle
UWA AON Womens 7’S
The UWA AON 7’s Women’s team will be battling it out in a five-minute game to keep the rugby flowing so your time is filled with rugby action.
Signed Jersey Raffle
To enter the competition simply purchase a Game Day Program for $5. Each program is uniquely coded and puts you in the draw for a chance to win an exclusive signed Western Force Jersey.
The field will be opened up after the game with fans and public able to congratulate the players and have a kick around on the field.
Parking options are limited so make sure you get there early to get a parking spot.
Alternatively, use the UBER code ‘FORCEUWA’ to get $5 off your ride to or from UWA Sports Park.
Public Transport is also available with bus route 28 stopping a short walk away in front of HBF Stadium. Though please be aware that Sunday timings do apply.
Be the Force for Farmers in need
Farmers around Australia need our help to keep their cattle, sheep and horses alive through one of the worst droughts in living history. These farmers have been feeding us for hundreds of years and are the backbones to Australian agriculture.
Together, small gestures can make a BIG difference.
With your generosity and support, we hope that we can help provide aid to the thousands of farmers and their livestock who are doing it tough.
Our goal is to reach a minimum of $9500 so we can provide a semi-trailer worth of hay and transport it to an affected area.
Every donation through this page will go directly to the ‘Buy a Bale’ (Rural Aid) Foundation, who do great work to reach those in need.
You can donate as little as $10 and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Your donation in action:
- $20 buys a small bale of hay and helps transport it to the affected areas
- $60 buys 3 x $20 gift cards to help put food on the table
- $100 buys a large bale of hay
- $500 buys 5 large bales of hay
- $1000 buys 10 large bales of hay
- $5700 buys a single-trailer load of hay
- $9500 buys a semi-trailer load of hay and transport it to an affected area.