Due to the large number of requests received by the Western Force, we do not accept personal items to be signed by players, coaches or staff. We encourage people to attend open training sessions or match days, where players will be more than happy to sign items at the completion of the session.
Fundraising Item Request
To support not for profit organisations with fundraising activities, we have a limited number of memorabilia items for purchase that we can arrange to have autographed.
The organisations to which we direct our support are those that relate to one or more of the following community engagement categories:
• Schools and community groups
• Sporting associations
Please note we do not provide financial contributions.
Signed Items Available
Western Force Jersey – $100
Western Force Ball – $20
• Organisations must operate within Western Australia
• Applications to be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the event
• All requests to be submitted on the organisation’s official letterhead
• Third party requests will not be considered (requesting on someone else’s behalf)
• Excludes personal requests e.g. weddings, birthdays, anniversaries
Please ensure your request on official letterhead includes the information below:
• Name and description of the fundraiser/event
• Date of the fundraiser/event
• Name of the beneficiary organisation
• Contact person, email address, telephone, address
Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applications only will be notified via email. Payments to be made by credit card and will only be charged if your request is successful.
Pick-up for approved fundraising item requests will be from the Rugby WA reception – 203 Underwood Ave, Floreat, 6014
Please note: We cannot guarantee every request will be filled as applications received may exceed our limited supply.